Wednesday, July 04, 2007

JULY!!!


how'd it get to be JULY already! I'm spending my day off getting stuff ready for this years COMIC CON. i have 2 new books this year. Familiar Vices 2 and a collection of the Dick Harden Covers. i printed twice as many this year seeing as how i sold out by Friday last time. PLUS new shirts. i went all out and used American Apparel . they're more expensive but nicer. i will still sell them for the same price though. so, come by the booth (5463 near hall H) and pick up some cool stuff. i will also be selling the original sketches from this years sketchbook! hope to see you there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there any way to order these somehow? for all those who can't attend comic con but love sketcbooks? (i'm from europe, just to damn far). or will these available at budplant or any other place?
btw, great art in every post. your blog is an amazing inspiration. thanks for sharing!

11:23 AM  
Blogger robh said...

i'm hoping to have enough left over to sell them on my site
www.broadviewgraphics.com
it would be great if Bud Plant picked up a few, i'll see what i can do.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DAMNIT ROBH! yer gonna outclass me. I shoulda picked somewhere else to put my table rather than near yours. Maybe we should bundle some stuff for higher sales. You know you wanna!

I am really looking forward to seeing this stuff live and spending the money i make off my calendar on your stuff. Whoohoo! Con is gonna be fun.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey robh! i'll keep my fingers crossed then :)
all the best for the con!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ben Mauro said...

sweet, cant wait.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Hall said...

Very cool!!

I hope you have a few left over, so I can get one.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter